CEED is a local charity. We can only exist if we are supported by donations and volunteers.
We know the work we do is vital to the communities we work with, we bring people together for the benefit of all, whether that be for training, a project or for an event.
We want to continue to develop and grow our work in Sunderland and the North East, we want to:
- Engage with more disadvantaged groups
- Improve the green spaces in our communities
- Deliver free, engaging events and activities for families
- Educate the children at our schools by using our environment
- Provide support, skills and social activities to those struggling
- Be a centre of excellence
In order to manage our donations we work through Local Giving. It’s an excellent tool for us as we can benefit from extra marketing support, administration support as well as promotional activities which gives us bonus funding (e.g. they sometimes double your donation for us).
Please donate and make a different to the people of Sunderland. Education our young people. Provide the skills and support to improve our green spaces. CLICK HERE for more details and to donate. Thank you.